My Child started at Three Bears Nursery just after his first birthday when I returned to work. Needless to say I was very apprehensive about leaving him in the beginning but needn't have worried! The staff and other children at Three Bears have become like a second family after 18 months and he looks forward to going every day and playing with his friends. I don't have any concerns about his wellbeing or happiness when we drop him off which is such a reassurance when going to work.
The staff have always kept us in the loop and taken an active interest in his home life and activities, making the whole nursery experience very personal, it doesn't feel like I'm just leaving him with carers for the day.
I'm continually amazed with how much he is learning each week which is all thanks to the staffs input and energy in all activities. The nursery food is always diverse and healthy and most days I hear he had second helpings.
I chose Three Bears, as I particularly liked that it was a smaller nursery and felt very warm and friendly, I wasn't disappointed and won't hesitate sending our second child there!
2018 Preschool Leavers
- Thankyou for looking after our son so well this year! He has been really happy in preschool!
- To everyone at Three Bears and especially the preschool room. Thankyou so much for all your hard work and wonderful support over the past couple of years. Our daughter has thrived since she started and has learned so much more than we could ever have taught her ourselves! She is so ready to start reception and we know she will excel there from everything she has learnt with you Thankyou so much for everything, lots of love and appreciation...
- Thankyou for looking after me and having lots of fun!
- Thankyou so much for looking after me and taking care of me for the last three years. I will miss you all very much, lots of love.
- Thankyou so much for everything you have done for our daughter since she joined Three Bears in January 2017. She has loved coming to pre-school and has made some great friends. She has grown and developed into a kid and confident little girl and will take that she has learnt to school with her.
- Thankyou all for making nursery such a wonderful experience for our son. You have all looked after him so well and I know he will miss you all.
2017 Preschool Leavers
- Thank you for having such a wonderful nursery, full of great staff, ideas for new learning opportunities and best of all, happy and vibrant children. You have always been so accommodating and friendly. We will miss Three Bears Nursery and always have a place for it in my heart.
- To all of the amazing staff at Three Bears Nursery. Thank you!! You do such a wonderful job helping these little people grow and become their own identities. I will miss you all!
- To Every-one at Three Bears, We wanted to say a big thank you for providing such an amazing environment for our child these last few years. It was hard to leave him in the beginning but made easier knowing you filled his day with fun and learning. I know our child won't show it but he will miss all, but at least he can see you all when we collect his sister. Well done to the team for giving Three Bears a wonderful atmosphere.
- To all at Three Bears, our child's pre-school years have now come to an end! We want to thank you for all your hard work and the support and encouragement you have given our child over the past years. We cannot thank you enough for making his time with you all so happy.
- We just wanted to say a big thank you for everything you have taught our child. I am amazed at how much knowledge he has gained and its thanks to you all! He knows all his jolly Phonics and even Spanish! We are so proud of him and you all made him the little man he is today.
- Thank you all so very much for looking after our child so well for the last 3 years. We look forward to our son joining you in a few months time. You are all heroes in our eyes.
- I would like to say a massive thank you to you all for looking after our child so , so well over the past 3 years. She has loved her time with you and you have all shown her the greatest care. We are so grateful to you all for the cuddles and much more especially the Spanish lessons. We are happy to be keeping our other daughter here so its not the end completely!